Saturday, April 3, 2021

Chief Deputy and Roundtable

 Hello everyone,

Since R4LA is now an official chapter of ISF, our Chief Scout has been moving forward with R4LA in developing its association-wide leadership. We have a Roundtable of Knights, made of the Chief Scout and Chief Deputies. I've accepted the offer to be Chief Deputy of Communications, which will be my primary title in R4LA, although I'll still function as the RSL of AMRC. My job is to help facilitate communications between partnership organizations and to help develop the visuals of R4LA, such as the emblem and branding. I'm excited (and slightly intimidated) to be this Chief Deputy, but I will do my best to deliver!

From now on, official communications to me will be through sarah@rovering4life.org. If you're already using the aspenmountainrc@aol.com email, that's fine, as that is currently what the R4LA email forwards to.

Thanks, and happy scouting!

Sarah Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment